Italian Satin Gloves are specially designed to scrunch/smooth out the crunch of the gel cast. They do not weigh hair down line oils/creams & do not cause frizz like bare palms.
1. Soak for 5-7 minutes in cold soapy water. Use gentle liquid detergent for delicate fabrics only.
2. Gently wash using hands.
3. Squeeze our excess water. Do not wring at all.
4. Air dry on a flat surface.
5. Iron on low heat after covering with a cotton hanky.
6. Use Fabric Conditioner/Softener occasionally for best results.