How to Care:
Ensure that they are dry all the time except when you wash them.
Gently wash using cold soapy water without wringing. Squeeze out excess water, then use a dry cloth to absorb more water from the Scrunchies. Wash different colors separately. Air-dry on flat surface.
Hold the line of stitching and stretch just a bit to un-twirl the scrunchie if it gets twirled.
Scrunchies Feel Stretched Out:
Rolling the dry Scrunchie in your palm like a ball in a fast speed will help tighten it, making it as good as new!
1. Soak for 5-7 minutes in cold soapy water. Use gentle liquid detergent for delicate fabrics only.
2. Gently wash using hands.
3. Squeeze our excess water. Do not wring at all.
4. Air dry on a flat surface.
5. Iron on low heat after covering with a cotton hanky.
6. Use Fabric Conditioner/Softener occasionally for best results.