- Bonnets help in preserving your curls, making refresh easier and pushing the wash day further away.
- Bonnets can be used while sleeping, driving, cooking & resting.
- All our bonnets are double layered for the same finish on both sides so you don’t have to wear them inside out! We have as many as four sizes of bonnets for every hair length!
Printed Satin Jumbo Bonnet
₹1,260 – ₹1,460
While you do everything possible to make your wash-day successful, have you struggled with preserving your curls/waves through the week? Do you know that washing your hair just once a week is highly recommended? What do you do to make it through the week, effortlessly? We got you covered! Our Bonnets are tailored for each hair length, guaranteed zero headache, and each one of them is double layered (say yes to non-flimsy bonnets!) so that you get the same finish on the outside & inside.
Color of Headband is subject to availability
DESIGN APPLIED FOR
How to Use
Flip your hair and wear the bonnet so that the entire hair length is inside the body of the bonnet. Take the tie headbands and overlap them, crossing over one another and tie them according to your comfort. No headaches, bonnets that stay through the night-one of their kind Satin Lycra Tie Headbands that also ensure that the skin on your forehead doesn’t get dry over time! Isn’t t that cool!
- Soak it in cold, mild soapy water. Use just a few drops of genteel/ezee or something similar which is meant for delicate fabrics.
- Let it soak for 5-7 minutes. It is normal for pure fabrics to bleed color.
- Gently wash using hands.
- Don’t wring at all. Cover it in a soft towel and let it air dry on a flat surface. Don’t hang the bonnet.
- If you wish to iron, don’t iron the satin lycra. Cover the bonnet with a cotton hanky and iron on low heat.