- Soak it in cold, mild soapy water. Use just a few drops of genteel/ezee or something similar which is meant for delicate fabrics.
- Let it soak for 5-7 minutes. It is normal for pure fabrics to bleed color.
- Gently wash using hands.
- Don’t wring at all. Cover it in a soft towel and let it air dry on a flat surface. Don’t hang the bonnet.
- If you wish to iron, don’t iron the satin lycra. Cover the bonnet with a cotton hanky and iron on low heat.
Silk Pineapple Keeper
- Protect your Pineapple on the go – expand the fabric at the back to cover the back of your head, convenient during car drives, auto rides, flight journeys!
- Protect your Pineapple on a casual day – bring it down just a little to show off the beautiful Pineapple of curls that you have!
- Body made with satin & satin lycra band for unmatched comfort!
- Wide enough to cover the back of the head completely with some added height. Whopping 10 inches of double layered silk.
- Can also be worn as a beautiful Neck Collar Scarf that looks beautiful and is super comfortable!
- Can double up as a Fat Headband- fold the fabric underneath the center to get the desired look!
- Color of Headband is subject to availability
DESIGN APPLIED FOR
SKU: N/A Category: Pineapple Keeper