Ensure that they are dry all the time except when you wash them.
Gently wash using cold soapy water without wringing. Squeeze out excess water, then use a dry cloth to absorb more water from the Scrunchies. Wash different colors separately. Air-dry on flat surface.
Hold the line of stitching and stretch just a bit to un-twirl the scrunchie if it gets twirled.
Soft, shiny and extremely gentle on hair suitable for fragile damaged hair.
For thicker hair, just put it on your hair in a Pineapple. No need to twist them.for best results, don’t stretch these Scrunchies. they will retain their tight grip required for holding the Pineapple.
Rolling the dry Scrunchie in your palm like a ball in a fast speed will help tighten it, making it as good as new!
- Soak for 5-7 minutes in cold soapy water. Use gentle liquid detergent for delicate fabrics only.
- Gently wash using hands.
- Squeeze our excess water. Do not wring at all.
- Air dry on a flat surface.
- Iron on low heat after covering with a cotton hanky.
- Use Fabric Conditioner/Softener occasionally for best results.